If you are a business owner, you are probably always busy with invoicing and do everything to please your clients. It is especially the case with small businesses if they don’t have a team behind them they have to do everything from customer services to managing business finances, they have their hands full. Are you too? Now that’s why you deserve an invoice system that puts you on the fast track to getting paid, the right way.
And now creating your invoices are easy as 1,2,3. With free invoice templates from Freshbooks, you can download, customize it as your own and send them in a matter of minutes.
This post contains an affiliate link and when you purchase via my link I get a small commission for it at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Pin this for later:
Starting from today September 26th at 12:00 AM EST until October 23rd at 11:59 PM EST Freshbooks has the biggest and the best sale in this year’s fall.
You could get 60% off of your 6 months subscription if you as a new user skip the 30 day free trial. But if you decide to go for yearly package instead of month-to-month then you will get 70% off for your first 6 months.
Take action today and invest in your business. Freshbooks has made so many business owners and freelancers happy and saved their time who didn’t regret when they picked their own plans. You shouldn’t regret either cause it is worth your money. Especially when this great opportunity is on the corner like this FALL SALE.
What you should know about Freshbook and why I recommend:
- FreshBooks has everything you and/or your accountant need to stay organized year-round and be 100% ready for tax season
- You can create and send super polished invoices in about 30 seconds with FreshBooks
- FreshBooks keeps you organized with smart and simple time tracking for you and your team
- FreshBooks lets you record and organize expenses with a tap of your mobile camera
- FreshBooks gets you paid in a snap by accepting credit card payments directly on invoices
- For faster payment next time, you can save credit card info directly in client profiles
Free Invoice Template Styles and Formats
Freshbooks offers 5 different templates, such as Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets and PDF. You can also choose your templates by industry or there are more free templates for Freelancers, Business or Blank.
Fill Out Your Free Invoice Template in Minutes
You have not much to do only customized as your own and include these 6 details:
- Company and Contact Information
- Date and Invoice number
- Description and Service Rates
- Sales Tax
- Due to the amount
- Note terms
Tired of invoicing mistakes? Want a more automated solution? Try FreshBooks and enjoy amazing benefits like accepting credit card payments, recurring invoices, automatic reminders, expense tracking, time tracking and much more. Sign up for a 30-day free trial and experience cloud accounting today!