If you are a new blogger or you already blog for a while coming up with a blog post topic can be hard sometimes. That’s why you search all-day long online for a solution and get an idea of what to write about.
But did you know that you could save time by using done-for-you content for your blog and don’t write a single word on your own? That is possible by using PLR products!
This post contains affiliate links and if you use my it for purchasing I will get a small commission but no extra cost to you! Thank you for your support!
Pin this for later:
If you start a blog it could be fun and profitable. Many bloggers will tell you and also help you how to start your blog (including me so if you haven’t started yet follow these steps). For some, it is easy as 1,2,3 and those will forget to tell you that the blog takes a lot of content to make it successful.
You have to deal with a new post, videos, images every week (or whenever you do those things). It doesn’t matter how much you love to write or how fast you can write, it still takes time. And if you try to publish three to five 500 to 1000 or even more word post a week… well you do the math.
A lot of us are moms or even those who still have a day job and it takes time from us and could not focus on our blog. That’s why writing all the content by our selves also takes more time and couldn’t spend valuable time with our family. And what we could do is hire a freelancer which will work for $50 to $100 to write our post for us, but that is expensive for many people.
That is when PLR content comes to the rescue for a busy and overwhelmed blogger or blogger to be.
What is PLR?
Private label right content, or PLR as it is most often referred to, is pre-written material that’s offered to multiple buyers at one time. Yes, it’s the same article but that’s what makes it so cheap. It’s like having all your blogging buddies chip in and to buy the articles. The price usually works out to about $1.00 per page (for about 400-500 words).
PLR usually comes in packs or bundles of multiple articles on a subject that has been researched and written by professional writers. The packs cover a topic within a niche and the possibilities for post ideas are endless. Simple articles are only one of the options available, too. Many PLR providers offer completed marketing packages with eBooks, graphics, videos, social marketing material, and more.
What about duplicate content?
You’ve heard that’s bad, probably, and it’s certainly something to consider. That’s why most bloggers and marketers don’t publish their newly purchased PLR just as they bought it. They generally change it up for their use. I know, I know you’re saying, “but, Timea, isn’t that the reason I’m buying PLR in the first place, so I don’t have to write.” The best way to think of PLR is as your “research” and “first draft.” As a writer, I can promise you it’s easier and faster to rewrite something than start fresh with a blank page.
There are so many tools online you use to help you rewrite an article, one of them which I use is SmallSeoTools. And another great tool to check grammar and plagiarism is Grammarly, I use it since I started blogging and not only for my blog content but also to check my email content.
It’s not necessary to spend a lot of time rewriting your PLR. Change the title, add a personalized introductory paragraph and conclusion, and make minimal changes throughout the rest. And of course, if you have additional things to say about the subject, then certainly add that. You can also reformat the article, change around the paragraphs, add bullet points and graphics. The PLR License allows you to do that.
How you can use and make money with PLR content
Here are just some ideas of how you can use PLR to make money:
- Use PLR to build your list and get subscribers. Use Private Label Right or Resale Right ebooks, reports, or articles as a free bonus giveaway to entice your visitors to sign up for your list or newsletter. Use additional PLR articles to provide follow-up messages to your subscribers.
- Provide mini-email courses. Use MailerLite or Flodesk to set up automated email courses and deliver them to your subscribers over several days or weeks. Add your affiliate links or sell a related product to your subscribers!
- Use PLR for affiliate marketing. Insert your affiliate links and earn affiliate commissions.
- Create home-study courses. Online courses are popular! And PLR content can make it easier to create them.
- Create reports. A report is normally a short PDF that provides information on a particular topic or subject matter. Put your name on a private label report. Sell the report. Or give it away to subscribers. Or use it as a bonus to a paid product. Or take a single chapter from your book and use it as an incentive to collect more downloads
- Sell ebooks. You have all rights to the product and can market it as you want. Many PLR products come with sales letters and even graphics. Sell PLR ebooks as is, change them, or add additional content. Sell them directly from your site to your list, and on social media.
- Make multiple shorter ebooks. A clever way to charge more for your ebooks is potentially to separate them into multiple shorter books. This way you can create a series, with each one encouraging your visitors to read the rest.
- Make a larger book/package. Want to offer even more value than you already are? Then how about combining content from multiple eBooks into an ultimate package. This way, you can give someone a truly comprehensive experience that will be worth more than the asking price of each book individually.
- Create your own info products. Use one or more PLR products to create a unique new product. Combine multiple articles to easily create an ebook. In just a few hours you can put together your own info product and have it ready for sale. There is no easier way to create products. When you have your own products, you can have affiliates and joint venture partners promote them.
- Use content to create PDF files and submit it to document sharing sites.
- Use content to create videos to post on your blog and submit to video-sharing sites. You can create a slideshow using the content from an ebook, or you can read it out and ‘perform’ the content.
- Use content to create audio. Use Audacity to record PLR content – sell the MP3, or package with an ebook! you can read the content and make an audio book or a series of podcasts.
- Create physical products. Compile PLR content into a physical book to sell. Use the PLR info to create physical CDs and DVDs. Combine audio, video, and text documents to create physical products.
- Create Amazon Kindle books. Use the PLR content to create Amazon Kindle books and publish them on Amazon.
- Develop a membership site and make residual income by using quality PLR in your niche.
- Increase your credibility. By providing good content, you’ll become an authority in your field of expertise.
- Build and flip blogs. Flipping blog is building content sites and selling them. Blog flipping can be very profitable – especially if you choose popular niches. Use PLR articles to create content sites. Monetize the site with Adsense and then sell the site. You can sell the site immediately but you’ll get a higher price when you wait till the site is making money. Learn more about blog flipping here.
Just make sure you understand your license. For new bloggers, it’s a great way to populate a new blog.
One of the newer ways bloggers are using PLR is by converting them into slideshows made with Microsoft PowerPoint. You break up a PLR article into bite-size snippets, create a slide to go with it, put it all together in PowerPoint and then record the narration (those bite-size snippets).
Make sure you understand your PLR license of the content you buy. Most come with an all-inclusive license and you do just about anything except turn around and sell that PLR package as your own. If you want to do that, then you need to look for PLR that has a master resales license.
Where to find PLR content?
PLR is available all around the Internet these days, but the trick is getting good PLR. While private label rights articles are already incredibly cheap, you’ll find lots of providers out that put out a lot of crap. As in almost unreadable and uneditable. So look for good PLR from the begin with.
I can promise you that I only recommend people with the best quality PLR. I’ve either bought from them for years or I do my due diligence and read their stuff. You can do it. When you click through on my links to a PLR provider you can sign up on their email list. Often, you’ll be provided with free articles to read and use so you will be able to evaluate their quality, too.
Once you spend a little time working with your PLR content, you’ll find lots of ways to use it. And you will find it’s one of the quickest ways to get information upon your blog.
My favorite PLR providers:
Before I get into my favorites I want you to know about free PLR resources you can use right now!
- 41 Social Media Tips + 4 Graphics
- 40 Facebook Marketing Tips + Social Media Graphics
- 51 Winning Website Traffic Ideas – Free Offer
- Marketing PLR from All Private Label Rights
- Email Marketing PLR
- Customer Follow Up Mini PLR Pack
Family & Parenting
- Back to School Lunch PLR
- 31 Ideas for Family Fun PLR
- Finance PLR from All Private Label Rights
- Personal Finance PLR
- FREE “Taste Test” – 3 Recipes with 12 Original Food Photos
- Ketogenic Recipes Taste Test
- FREE Decadent Desserts
- Walking for Fitness PLR
- Focus for Productivity Report
- Time Calculator with PLR Rights
- Smart Goals Worksheet with PLR Rights
- PLR Article: 3 Productivity Tools
- 7 Day Make Over Your Morning Mini-Challenge PLR
- Creating Habits PLR
- 7 Day Getting Over The Guilt Mini-Challenge PLR
- Commit To A Week Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- Disaster Preparedness Articles + Checklist
- Journal Prompts For The New Year
- Get 12 free articles and download up to 2 each month in almost any niche at PLR.me
And now let me introduce you to the most favorite and valuable PLR content sites there is!
- Niche Starter Packs – You will find content for niches like Lifestyle, Business, Finances, Garden, Health, and Self-Improvement.
- Kitchen Bloggers – This is a must-see PLR site for the cooking niche. Not only will you find yummy recipes which you can use, but photos, too.
- DIYplr (aka ListMagnets) – You’ll find lots of PLR content on this site, too. Alice Seba has been writing for a long time and she covers a large PLR territory.
- White Label Perks – Mostly for people in the niche of Business & Marketing and Self Development but you can also find Doodles & Coloring Designs.
- Content Shortcuts – For Business, Self-Help, and Health content.
- All Private Label Content – Another great content provider in the niche of Business, Self-Help, and Health & Wellness.
Want to see more of my favorites PLR content providers? Then grab the list of them!